Khao Sok Lake 2 Day Group Safari
The Khao Sok Lake 2 Day Group Safari is the cheapest way to see Khao Sok Lake. The group tours are typically organized through the Khao Sok Tourism Association.
Your accommodations are private, double occupancy bungalows.
- Sleep in a traditional bamboo bungalow
- Eat traditional southern thai meals, all-inclusive
- See the world's oldest jungle on a lake safari
- Have a chance to swim, hike and kayak
Getting here -
A taxi is the best (and often only) way to arrive hereby 10:15 am.
Please add PICK UP to your booking form here ––>
The Khao Sok Lake 2 Day Group Safari is the most social and economical option because you will be sharing your boat and guide with ~12 others. Your accommodations are private, double occupancy Raft Houses. Wanna save money and still get the chance to see the world's oldest rainforest? This may be the perfect tour!
• Depart from our Ta Kuhn office to Rajaprabha Dam
• Board your longtail boat
• Lunch at your Raft House
• Depending on the season, your guide will lead you through the jungle to a Cave, Viewpoint, or Waterfall
• Optional Boat Safari before dinner
• Traditional Thai Dinner
• Morning Mist wildlife-spotting boat safari
• Free time for Swimming and/or Canoeing
• Traditional Thai Lunch
• Check out of Raft house, scenic tour back to Rajaprabba Pier
• Tour concludes at our office in the early afternoon
24 Hour Swimming Area
Electricity 6 pm - 11 pm
Nearby Hike to Viewpoint
No offers available
Joining a Group Tour is a great way to maximize your budget without sacrificing exciting nature explorations like touring the Coral Cave and more!