The Khao Sok Lake 2 Day Group Safari is the cheapest way to see Khao Sok Lake. The group tours are typically organized through the Khao Sok Tourism Association. Your accommodations are private, 2- or 3-person bungalows, but the boat and Khao Sok National Park Certified Local Guide are shared with a group of roughly 15 people.
- Sleep in a traditional bamboo bungalow
- Eat traditional southern thai meals, all-inclusive
A taxi is the best (and often only) way to arrive hereby 10:15 am.
↓ Please add PICK UP to your booking form here ↓
The Khao Sok Lake 2 Day Group Safari is the most social and economical option because you will be sharing your boat and guide with ~12 others. Your accommodations are private, 2-person Raft Houses. Wanna save money and still get the chance to see the world's oldest rainforest? This may be the perfect tour!
• Depart from our Ta Kuhn office to Rajaprabha Dam
• Board your longtail boat
• Lunch at your Raft House
• Depending on the season, your guide will lead you through the jungle to a Cave, Viewpoint, or Waterfall
• Optional Boat Safari before dinner
• Traditional Thai Dinner
• Morning Mist wildlife-spotting boat safari
• Free time for Swimming and/or Canoeing
• Traditional Thai Lunch
• Check out of Raft house, scenic tour back to Rajaprabba Pier
• Tour concludes at our office in the early afternoon