Khao Sok Lake Superior 2 Day Group Safari
If you want to save money without sacrificing comfort, then the Khao Sok Lake Superior 2 Day Group Safari is for you!
The Superior 2 Day Group Safari is the most economical option for discerning guests who don’t want to rough it, but still want to save money by sharing their guide and boat with other guests:
The Khao Sok Lake Superior 2 Day Group Safari is right for you if you want to:
• Sleep in a superior floating bungalow
• Eat traditional southern Thai meals (all-inclusive)
• See the world's oldest jungle on a Lake Safari
• Have a chance to swim, hike and kayak
*Note - because this is a shared tour, you will likely have upstairs or downstairs neighbors!
- If you are a group of 4 or more, you may get the whole bungalow to yourselves.
Getting here -
A taxi is the best (and often the only) way to arrive hereby 10:15 am.
↓ Please add PICK UP to your booking form here ↓
• Start time - 10.15 AM at our office in Ban Ta Khun.
• Board your longtail boat
• Traditional southern Thai-style Lunch at your beautiful Superior Raft House
• Depending on the season, your guide will lead you through the jungle to a Cave or Nature Trail
• Free time for swimming and kayaking
• Traditional Thai Dinner
• Morning Mist wildlife-spotting boat safari
• Free time for swimming and/or kayaking
• Check out of your Superior Raft House
• Scenic tour back to Rajaprabba Pier
• Tour concludes at our office around 13.00 PM