Khao Sok Classic Tour
A lovely and scenic way to experience Khao Sok Lake!
Khao Sok village is located near the continental divide about 45 minutes west of our office and the lake. Many of our guests enjoy staying near the river for their first night to get settled and then venture off to the lake on their second day. This allows you take in the peace and serenity of the village and partake in some of the activities that make the area worth seeing.Depending on what time you arrive, or where you are coming from, this schedule allows you a little more flexibility.
Usually check in is around noon, and this gives you time to enjoy lunch by the river, take a swim, and head out for an afternoon canoe or hike. There’s even a Night Safari option if you’d like to get a peek at what mysteries the darkened jungle holds! Then it’s off to join a group for an overnight lake trip where you’ll tour the scenic beauty of one of the world’s oldest rainforests, sleep in a floating bamboo hut, hike through the pristine jungle and see 10,000 year old caves.
This is what we call the Khao Sok Classic and it does not disappoint! Please also note that all meals are included.
3 Day / 2 Night – Tour Details
DAY 1 – Itinerary
- Arrive at boutique Khao Sok Resort, check in
- Choose from Canoe on Khao Sok River or Night Safari after dinner
- Return to resort, relax, swim in river, free time
- Dinner at hotel
DAY 2 – Itinerary
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer from Khao Sok hotel to Lake Cheow Lan
- Long tail boat tour of Guilin scenic area on the way to raft house
- Arrive at raft house, check in
- Jungle trekking to viewpoint or cave
- Afternoon free time – relax, swim, or explore the lake by kayak
- Southern Thai dinner
3 – Itinerary
- Morning Mist Safari by boat
- Breakfast, check out
- Free time for swimming or kayaking at your raft house
- 11:30am Check out of raft house, return to Pier