Enjoy a modest assortment of Thai beer and cocktails as you relax in the lakeside lounge.
- 500 Rai Floating Bungalows is a privately owned raft house who prides themselves on offering a premium experience in a remote location.
- Keeree Warin deluxe floating bungalows are perched at the entrance to Klong Yee in it’s own private inlet featuring a stunning view and it’s own private island. The family villas at this premium location include private, in-room bathrooms with hot showers for the discerning traveler.
- Joining a Group Tour is a great way to maximize your budget without sacrificing exciting nature explorations like touring the Coral Cave and more! This is by far our most popular package.
- Located at the entrance to Klong Yee (Cheow Lan’s western-most tributary) Krai Son Raft House boasts breathtaking views and some of your best chance to see wildlife.
- Ton Toey Raft House is one of Cheow Lan’s oldest locations. Authentic, traditional thai-style bamboo bungalows boast easy access to the Nam Taloo cave in dry season.
- Klong Ka Raft House features classic, farmhouse-style family bungalows and a serene remote setting. Local attractions include a hike to the Diamond Cave, access to fishing gear, and bamboo raft wildlife safari.
- Nang Prai Raft House is centrally located and boasts a breathtaking panorama view of the central lake and is less than 30 minutes from the Nam Taloo and Diamond caves.
- Pern Plai Raft House is easily accessible and offers both rustic and modern style bungalows, making it a great place for large groups or families.
- A local favorite, the Putowan Raft House boasts newly upgraded facilities and offers both standard and deluxe rooms. With easy access to both Diamond and Nam Taloo caves, it’s perfect for family vacations and romantic getaways alike.
- Prai Wan Raft House offers charming bamboo huts amidst beautiful surroundings. It is a 20 minute walk from the Coral Cave and features a friendly staff, a small snack shop and one of the best restaurants on the lake.