Clean Towels for swimming and showering, provided by our Takun Office.
- The most newly constructed deluxe bungalows on the lake. It is located next to Tree Tops Floating Bungalows, which allows guests use of the rope swing, diving platform, and two-story restaurant that are well-liked features of the raft house.
- Joining a Group Tour is a great way to maximize your budget without sacrificing exciting nature explorations like touring the Coral Cave and more! This is by far our most popular package.
- Ton Toey Raft House is one of Cheow Lan’s oldest locations. Authentic, traditional thai-style bamboo bungalows boast easy access to the Nam Taloo cave in dry season.
- Klong Ka Raft House features classic, farmhouse-style family bungalows and a serene remote setting. Local attractions include a hike to the Diamond Cave, access to fishing gear, and bamboo raft wildlife safari.
- Pern Plai Raft House is easily accessible and offers both rustic and modern style bungalows, making it a great place for large groups or families.
- A local favorite, the Putowan Raft House boasts newly upgraded facilities and offers both standard and deluxe rooms. With easy access to both Diamond and Nam Taloo caves, it’s perfect for family vacations and romantic getaways alike.
- Prai Wan Raft House offers charming bamboo huts amidst beautiful surroundings. It is a 20 minute walk from the Coral Cave and features a friendly staff, a small snack shop and one of the best restaurants on the lake.