Check out the easily accessible hikes in the adjoining areas.
- Featuring Hot showers, Satelite TV, and Air conditioning in both family villas, and honeymoon suites. The raft house itself features fine carved wood detail and a beautiful restaurant with cooked-to-order meals.
- 500 Rai Floating Bungalows is a privately owned raft house who prides themselves on offering a premium experience in a remote location.
- Keeree Warin deluxe floating bungalows are perched at the entrance to Klong Yee in it’s own private inlet featuring a stunning view and it’s own private island. The family villas at this premium location include private, in-room bathrooms with hot showers for the discerning traveler.
- Joining a Group Tour is a great way to maximize your budget without sacrificing exciting nature explorations like touring the Coral Cave and more! This is by far our most popular package.
- Located at the entrance to Klong Yee (Cheow Lan’s western-most tributary) Krai Son Raft House boasts breathtaking views and some of your best chance to see wildlife.
- Ton Toey Raft House is one of Cheow Lan’s oldest locations. Authentic, traditional thai-style bamboo bungalows boast easy access to the Nam Taloo cave in dry season.
- Klong Ka Raft House features classic, farmhouse-style family bungalows and a serene remote setting. Local attractions include a hike to the Diamond Cave, access to fishing gear, and bamboo raft wildlife safari.
- Nang Prai Raft House is centrally located and boasts a breathtaking panorama view of the central lake and is less than 30 minutes from the Nam Taloo and Diamond caves.