Wanna save money and still get the chance to see the world's oldest rainforest? This may be the perfect tour!
The Khao Sok one day lake tour is perfect for those who just want a taste of what this beautiful place has to offer. The group tours are typically organized through the Khao Sok Tourism Association. You'll see the highlights of Khao Sok Lake and be home in time for dinner! The Longtail boat and Certified Local Guide are shared with a group of roughly 20 people.
- Enjoy hours of scenic tour by traditional longtail boat
- Eat traditional southern thai meals at a floating raft house
A taxi is the best (and often only) way to arrive hereby 9:30 AM.
↓ Please add PICK UP to your booking form here ↓
The Khao Sok Lake One Day Lake tour is the most social and economical option because you will be sharing your boat and guide with about 20 others.
• Arrive at Rajaparaba Dam and board your long tail boat for a scenic Tour of the breathtaking limestone karst formations at Gui Lin.
• Arrive at the Floating Bungalows.
• Take a swim in the pristine waters of Lake Cheow Lan, take a Kayak and explore the many inlets of the Lake, or just relax and sunbathe while taking in the scenery.
• Enjoy a traditional Thai Lunch prepared with Fresh caught fish, flavorful southern Thai curries, fruites, and delicious local vegetables
• Depart the raft house by long tail boat for the trailhead and enjoy Trek through Khao Sok’s prehistoric jungle. This wilderness is home to 5% of the world’s species and boasts Langurs, Gibbons, Macaques, rare birds, butterflies and more. These trails were used by local people before the dam was constructed and have a rich history that your guide will explain along the way.
• Along with the jungle hike you may visit a cave or a waterfall depending on the season
• Board your long tail boat and return to the pier