- Pern Plai Raft House is easily accessible and offers both rustic and modern style bungalows, making it a great place for large groups or families.
- The most newly constructed deluxe bungalows on the lake. It is located next to Tree Tops Floating Bungalows, which allows guests use of the rope swing, diving platform, and two-story restaurant that are well-liked features of the raft house.
- Smiley Floating Bungalows are situated at the entrance to Klong Pey and are locally owned and operated by one of Khao Sok’s oldest families. The friendly staff here are accustomed to foreign travelers making it a favorite for back packers.
- Featuring Hot showers, Satelite TV, and Air conditioning in both family villas, and honeymoon suites. The raft house itself features fine carved wood detail and a beautiful restaurant with cooked-to-order meals.
- 500 Rai Floating Bungalows is a privately owned raft house who prides themselves on offering a premium experience in a remote location.
- Keeree Warin deluxe floating bungalows are perched at the entrance to Klong Yee in it’s own private inlet featuring a stunning view and it’s own private island. The family villas at this premium location include private, in-room bathrooms with hot showers for the discerning traveler.
- Prai Wan Raft House offers charming bamboo huts amidst beautiful surroundings. It is a 20 minute walk from the Coral Cave and features a friendly staff, a small snack shop and one of the best restaurants on the lake.