- Joining a Group Tour is a great way to maximize your budget without sacrificing exciting nature explorations like touring the Coral Cave and more! This is by far our most popular package.
- The most newly constructed deluxe bungalows on the lake. It is located next to Tree Tops Floating Bungalows, which allows guests use of the rope swing, diving platform, and two-story restaurant that are well-liked features of the raft house.
- Featuring Hot showers, Satelite TV, and Air conditioning in both family villas, and honeymoon suites. The raft house itself features fine carved wood detail and a beautiful restaurant with cooked-to-order meals.
- 500 Rai Floating Bungalows is a privately owned raft house who prides themselves on offering a premium experience in a remote location.
- Keeree Warin deluxe floating bungalows are perched at the entrance to Klong Yee in it’s own private inlet featuring a stunning view and it’s own private island. The family villas at this premium location include private, in-room bathrooms with hot showers for the discerning traveler.
- Located at the entrance to Klong Yee (Cheow Lan’s western-most tributary) Krai Son Raft House boasts breathtaking views and some of your best chance to see wildlife.